Stuck in the five mile queue for your local McDonalds drive-thru and need something to do? Why not Zoom in to Maungakiekie’s Zoom and Pathways Q & A session?
Here’s the link: the waiting room will open at around 7.20pm
This is your session but to give some structure we’ll be covering some of these topics:
- Changes to Zoom, including keeping yourself safe
- Lauren Parsons’ session from April 16
- How to choose a path
- Taking the self-assessment
- Competent Leader evaluations in Pathways
- “I miss the fun bits!”
- Pathways reporting
- The Champions Programme
- Sharing session – where the great ideas come from
- Q & A
By the way, don’t forget to move up the drive-thru queue!
Mike Diggins DTM
Coordinator, Pathways Champions Programme